Together We Launch - Fall 2021
Start date: August 2nd, 2021
End date: February 18th, 2022
Together We Launch - Standard Product
The launcher is entering into the mastermind experience Together We Launch with Beadon International LLC for a period of 26 course weeks (6 months) and 3 holiday weeks. The mastermind experience is comprised of the below:
- 26 Live Training Sessions with Alex Beadon and her Operations Manager (happening weekly & hosted over Zoom) where:
- They'll go over the week's focus in relation to the launcher’s upcoming launch plan.
- They’ll answer all questions from the launchers
*Replays to each call will be made available in case the launcher cannot join live.
*Access to call replays is unlimited.
*Questions can be submitted in advance if the launcher cannot join live.
- Personalized Feedback on the launcher’s Individual Sales Page (1 Webpage, 1 Time)
- Alex Beadon’s “Rinse + Repeat” Method
- 6 Month Strategic Curriculum (To plan out one big launch and one small launch)
- Worksheets on Facebook Ads, Launch Planning, Launch Goals, Ideal Client, Sales Language
- Templates for Sales Page, Webinar Presentation, Email Marketing
- “The Expansion Formula” Calculator
- Airtable Launch Project Management Template
- Backend Automation Cheat Sheet
- Copy-Paste Launch Calendar
- 90-Day Instagram Launch Story Strategy
- Notion Launch Knowledge Base Template
- Launch Mindset Checklist
- A Slack Community
- 3 Mastermind Sessions with the Community (Alex Beadon will not be present)
- 6 Operation Chats with Alex Beadon’s Operations Manager (Alex Beadon will not be present)
- A Behind The Scenes Video of Alex Beadon and her Operations Manager discussing the backend of Beadon International LLC’s business
- Unlimited Replay Access to Alex Beadon’s Bootcamp: Ultimate Launch Bootcamp
- A Google Drive Organization Template
- A Sales Call Script
- The ability to have 1-2 Team Members go through the program with the launcher *See limitations below*
Together We Launch - Optional VIP Add-on Product
If the launcher agrees to add on the optional VIP add-on product to their Together We Launch standard product, they’ll also receive:
- Personalized Feedback on Launch Assets (A Total of 1 Asset Submission Per Week - 26 submissions total)
- Asset Feedback will be provided by Alex Beadon or her Operations Manager.
- Beadon International LLC reserves the right to ask for a new asset to be submitted if the asset that is submitted does not fit the below guidelines:
- All assets must be related to the launcher’s launch and related to the offer they’re launching with Together We Launch.
- Beadon International LLC will not be providing feedback on products, offers, services, or any part of them.
- Beadon International LLC will only accept one asset each week. Examples of accepted assets:
- One Page of a Website (not including any Sales Pages)
- One Ad
- One Video (up to 3 minutes)
- One IG Feed Post
- One Email
- One Graphic
- An exclusive Slack Channel for the VIP Launchers. Access to this Slack channel is granted between August 2nd, 2021, and February 18, 2022. After February 18th, 2022 access to the Slack community will be discontinued.
- 12 additional Group Coaching Calls (These calls are just for the VIP launcher, not for their team members)
- Unlimited replays will be available.
Payment Terms and Agreements - For both Together We Launch Standard and VIP Products
- When the launcher enrolls in one or both products, their payment is final and gives them access to Together We Launch 2021, as described above, starting August 2nd, 2021. If a payment plan was chosen instead of paying in full, the launcher is legally responsible to pay the full amount in 6 monthly installments (charged every 30 days) from the first day of purchasing.
- If for any reason a payment is outstanding, the launcher will immediately be removed from the mastermind and will not gain access to any past or future assets until the outstanding payment is received.
- Beadon International LLC is not responsible if the launcher misses out on the live element of the mastermind due to late payments.
- All payments for Together We Launch are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no exceptions. Once the launcher joins, they are committing to a full 6-month mastermind.
- Access to Together We Launch materials will start being granted on the start date which is August 2nd, 2021.
- Beadon International LLC releases materials weekly to match the guided curriculum.
- Access to the Slack community is granted between August 2nd, 2021, and February 18, 2022. After February 18th, 2022 access to the Slack community will be discontinued.
- Please be advised that for confidentiality reasons, anything shared in the Slack community must remain in the Slack community. No information is to be shared with anyone outside the Together We Launch group.
- The launcher will receive unlimited access to their 2021 Cohort’s Together We Launch Materials.
- They are not eligible to get access to future renditions, improvements, or promises of Together We Launch.
- There is a holiday break from December 21st, 2021 until January 10th, 2022. During this time there will not be any weekly calls or new course materials. The Slack community engagement will be reduced and customer service will be limited.
- The mastermind is 100% online.
- Any other materials, not listed above, that are added throughout the mastermind as extra content are bonus add-ons and can be taken away without notice.
- Occasionally, unknown or technical reasons may result in a delay in customers being able to get materials. In this case, know that everything promised above *will* ultimately be delivered. Beadon International LLC will make all reasonable endeavors to resolve any technical or unknown issues as quickly as possible.
- The launcher is solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and internet service necessary for all group calls and course materials.
Time Commitment Terms
- The Together We Launch group meets every week online for one hour (for the weekly Zoom call. Additionally, Beadon International LLC asks that the launcher has at least 2 more hours committed to going through the program weekly. This should include going over the course materials and interacting with the Slack community.
- When it comes to the amount of time the launcher puts into their own launch, remember, the more time and effort the launcher puts into their launch, the greater the results they’ll see.
Limitations and Notes
- There is no cap on the number of people that can be invited to Together We Launch 2021.
- With the purchase of “Together We Launch” the launcher is able to invite 1-2 members of their team so that they can benefit from Together We Launch and help them out throughout the 6 months. This person should be someone who works for the launcher full-time and who will be working on their launch directly. It cannot be a contractor, friend, family, or someone outside of their business. Beadon International LLC reserves the right to fully remove the launcher and their team members from the program if they believe the launcher shared Together We Launch with someone who isn’t directly helping them with their launch.
- Testimonial results on all marketing materials for Together We Launch are individual to each person, due to the fact that everyone has different businesses, audiences, situations, and work ethics. Due to this, Beadon International LLC cannot guarantee the same results.
- Customer Service will only be available to the launchers who purchase the mastermind from Beadon International LLC (not from unauthorized websites). All customer service questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact@alexbeadon.com is the only place where questions should be directed as Beadon International LLC cannot promise answers when sent somewhere else.
- The launcher agrees not to copy, use, disclose, or distribute any Proprietary Information from Together We Launch in their present or future products or offerings without Beadon International LLC’s prior written permission.
- All items purchased are for the sole use of the registered launcher. The registered launcher undertakes not to copy, distribute, share or otherwise broadcast any items included in Together We Launch from Beadon International LLC with anyone besides their agreed-upon team members.
- The launcher agrees that they currently have no intention of creating an offering (course or product) that concerns the topic of Launch Strategy and will refrain from doing so for at least three years after Together we Launch 2021's end date.
- As part of the purchasing process, all launchers must provide a valid email address where they’ll be sent all communications. It is the responsibility of the registered launcher to keep the contact details up-to-date.
- It is the responsibility of the registered launcher to ensure that every effort is made to keep the mastermind details secure and not to disclose them to anyone (except agreed-upon team members). Information cannot be transferred and registered launchers must not permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than themselves (or agreed upon team members) to use their personal information to gain access to the mastermind.
For More Information
- Beadon International LLC is always looking for ways to improve its programs and welcomes any feedback. If the launcher would like to provide feedback or file a complaint, please email email@example.com. Grievances are taken very seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner. Contact@alexbeadon.com is the only place where comments or concerns should be directed as Beadon International LLC cannot promise answers when sent somewhere else.
Beadon International, LLC
Privacy and Data Collection Document